Wednesday, 26 September 2012

WIP-sweet lace shawl as gift

Another Wednesday!

After I showed my friend the Angora Scarf, she really like it. Since I still had one spare ball of yarn, I made a shawl for her.

Thank Fizule71 again, for sharing this great pattern!!

Here come the photos:




-------------------

I got two balls of super lovely lovely yarn from my best friend in Germany! The color is just GREAT! I haven't decided what shall I crochet out of them. I feel quite nervous to start!

I am back from a jobinterview this morning. I will be informed this week...I wish to work a little bit more before we go for the trip in December.

I still didn't get the good time and weather to take photos of me with my new top and new scarf. Maybe in Hamburg I should not wait for a good weather at all.^~

----------
Here are some WIP links, where you can find lots of interesting projects, blogers and stories.
http://ambassadorcrochet.com/2012/09/26/wip-wednesday-43/
My Merry Messy Life
http://www.mymerrymessylife.com/
http://tamisamis.blogspot.de/2012/09/work-in-progress-wednesday-112.html
http://crochetaddictcfs.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/what-you-doing-wednesday-week-27.html


http://www.gsheller.com/2012/09/yarn-along-95.html

20 comments:

  1. Hamburg is like Devon then, if we waited for good weather we'd be waiting a loooong time :) Lovely shawl, I hope to learn to crochet one day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Crochet brings lots of fun, I promise!:) It is said that this Thursday and Friday the good weather will come to Hamburg. I wish it comes to Devon, too:)

      Delete
  2. Your shawl is gorgeous - Clever you.

    Lucky friend.

    Hope you start something with your new yarn soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment, Mistea. I did start with the new yarn, actually. But I am too nervous about it...

      Delete
  3. Your shawl is very pretty and your friend is very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how soft and pretty your shawl looks! the color looks perfect for winter, like snow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I want to make one more shawl with similar yarn!:)

      Delete
  5. The shawl is so pretty, so soft and cuddly looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awe. You're a sweet friend! I'm sure the recipient is going to LOVE her new shawl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, She really loves it:)

      Delete
  7. Hi Q,
    your shawl is GORGEOUS !! It has a soft look. Also your scarf, (earlier) fine work !! And the dress of the little girl, so sweeeeeet :)
    Nice work Q !
    Thanks for following me. But where could we do this here ? Let me know anh :)
    Have a nice sunday !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Susie,

      Thank you for your comment and interest. I am really not good at organizing my blog. After your support, I checked how could I add a "follow" function on my blog. and...Tada...I made it! I think now there is one "Follow" button on my blog. Thank you!

      Delete